- All shows are rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, please feel free to bring a rain poncho or umbrella (no golf umbrellas please).
- Parking is located anywhere in Downtown Sugar Hill, Sugar Hill Church located across from the amphitheater at Hillcrest and HWY 20.
- Patrons are also allowed to bring small coolers with your own food and drink. Concessions are also available for purchase.
- All ticketed shows are not General Admission. Seating is designated with your purchase.
- Chairs and tables will be provided for you. You may decorate your tables but please, no candles or glass.
- All prices, performers, dates and times are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges.
- The Bowl is a municipally owned venue and in accordance with the Georgia State Clean Air Act of 2005, smoking of any kind is not permitted in any area of the amphitheater.
- Small coolers that fit under your chair or table are permitted; if excessive in size they will be removed from the venue.
- All coolers, bags, and baskets may be subject to search.
- Age restrictions: all ages allowed. Must be 15 years of age to be without an adult. Only for ticketed events, children over the age of one must purchase a ticket.
- Please keep pets at home. Only service animals are allowed in the venue.
- No Professional Cameras or Cameras with Removable Lenses.
- Laser pens
- Professional cameras or recording devices
- Animals, other than service animals
- Lighters, matches or candles
- Fireworks are prohibited during events
The Bowl Presents